Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Changes...


I'm so fucking bored with it all.

My life, my attitude, my blog.

So, I'm changing those things, and making the life I want.

I'll still be blogging here, about my personal crapola.....not that I have anything exciting to report in that area..... but if I do, you'll be the first to know.

Gonna put my energies into my new blog. 


Still tweaking it and learning how to use Wordpress but should be up soon. 

Can't wait for some new adventures.

I'm not connecting my new blog to this, as it's going to be available to friends and family as well as 'blog buddies' and strangers (and would DIE if my mum read all about my sex life!) so if you would like my new blog address, please email me at fifidangerfield@hotmail.com

Those of you following my new twitter account will have it there on my profile.

Catch you later...

xxx

8 comments:

KJ said...

Oh, you have a twatter account?!



*goes a huntin'*


Ok, I found a twitter account... is it new, or have you been around for a while?

Fuck it, I'll just email ya.

Fifi said...

Fifi has been on twitter for a couple of years now.

Memphis said...

You know I am emailing frantically right this moment, right?

Fifi said...

yeah sure pfffft! :P

Miss N said...

ooooh new blog! and here's to new adventures and never knowing what is around the corner!

xx

Fifi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
strat said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...



Thanks for your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it,
you could be a great author. I will always bookmark your blog and
will often come back at some point. I want to encourage continue your great work,online chat rooms have a nice holiday weekend!
I enjoy studying your publish. It is each useful and interesting to me. I will come back again once again to see your new posts
PAkistani chat rooms online pakistani girls and boys ,indain girls and boys,us girls and boys and Uk girls and boys chat room