Sunday, January 31, 2010
Monday, January 25, 2010
I quite like being a mongrel! How does your flag tree look?
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Monday, January 18, 2010
Sunday, January 17, 2010
He's reckons he's confused by the fact that there are "two Frankie's".. The one he liked and the one who was giving the impression of being..a skank. At the time of the conversation I was full of tears and apologetic and agreed that I was fucked up and at fault. I'd managed to fuck up another budding relationship by being too.....'me'. And hey, I will admit to a smidgen of responsibility as I guess the sort of conversations I have with my mates...maybe not that appropriate to have with a guy on a date, but, I dunno...I was just really comfortable with him..and was just being me...too...fucking.....me.
Friday, January 15, 2010
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Monday, January 11, 2010
SWG: You said "You know you don't have to contact me again after this " about 8 times during the night.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
It appears the Universe is rewarding me for putting my curvy bits out there (and NO...the person concerned did NOT see my blog!).
I was fast asleep at 9pm (having an early night) and I got a text from Social Worker Guy. Not going to go into too much detail but he was the one who I met on RSVP and there was a misunderstanding..blah blah..he was an asshole etc etc.
So..that was a couple of months ago. We'd spoken on the phone for an hour and a half at that time, and I couldn't figure out where things had gone wrong as he just fobbed me off after that.
Anyway..got a text from him tonight, giving a hypothetical situation of a guy who was a complete asshole to a girl etc etc, the basic gist being - does he get a second chance and would I say yes if he asked me out?
It was a really nice few texts from him and I couldn't refuse. We then spoke on the phone for an hour and he was STILL apologising. Fuck it, I really like him :o)
Anyway he's picking me up at 8pm Saturday and we are going for a drink..somewhere...haven't decided where yet.
His timing couldn't have been better as (A) I have no kids for the next 12 days and (B) The Slovakian contacted me over Christmas/New Year (after I told him to fuck off two months ago) and I'd started pining over him again. This will snap me out of it for sure.
FAAARK! What to wear??
Cleavage is a must ....obviously.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Saturday, January 2, 2010
I thought I would start 2010 with some cyberstalking (that way I don't have to get dressed). I googled Blockbuster Guy's internet dating name to see if he was on any sites...so I could laugh at how he's still pathetic and single...much like myself.
He was noticeably absent from his usual haunts...RSVP and Oasis Active..but he popped up on...Red Hot Pie...that site for people wanting to have sex with other people.
Luckily I have anonymous random membership to that site from previous cyber stalking activity so I perused his profile.
There was no photo, but the tag line was "I'm horny and want some attention NOW". Very alluring.
I managed to resist his saucy come on but decided to send him a contact email anyway.
"Dear *insert his real actual name here*. You will never get any sex if you don't have your photo up".
Saturday 2 January, 2010
He hasn't replied to my email yet. I don't know why...
Today I'm going to play Wii with The One Formerly Known as Miss Moneypenny!
Friday, January 1, 2010
- I have dual Australia/United States citizenship. Dad was a US Marine, mum is Sri Lankan.
- In the mid-80's I used to play keyboards and sing back up in a coverband called 'Boxcars'. We played in many of the pubs around Perth.
- I haven't been to the beach in about 6 years. I don't like the heat. I don't do bathers (would love to change that though).
- I won't wear my hair tied back in public because I am embarrassed about the acne scars on my cheeks so I swelter under my long locks instead.
- I cheated on my ex-husband with an ex-boyfriend. It was a year into our relationship and we weren't living together yet. I should have taken it as a sign then (but then I wouldn't have my gorgeous bratlets.) Only time I was ever unfaithful to anyone.
- I hand sew teddy bears with moveable limbs. I make them out of German mohair and they have glass eyes. I used to sell them for $60 but now don't have enough time to make them.
- I'm pretty sure I'm in love with The Slovakian, even though we have never met and probably never will.
I'm not tagging 'cos I think everyone's been covered!
Happy New Year!!