Yep I've been tagged too. Thought I'd better actually do this one as the lovely Tearose has tagged me a couple of times and I've been too slack to do it! This time I was tagged by Ms Raechelle.
So 7 things you may not know about me....
- I have dual Australia/United States citizenship. Dad was a US Marine, mum is Sri Lankan.
- In the mid-80's I used to play keyboards and sing back up in a coverband called 'Boxcars'. We played in many of the pubs around Perth.
- I haven't been to the beach in about 6 years. I don't like the heat. I don't do bathers (would love to change that though).
- I won't wear my hair tied back in public because I am embarrassed about the acne scars on my cheeks so I swelter under my long locks instead.
- I cheated on my ex-husband with an ex-boyfriend. It was a year into our relationship and we weren't living together yet. I should have taken it as a sign then (but then I wouldn't have my gorgeous bratlets.) Only time I was ever unfaithful to anyone.
- I hand sew teddy bears with moveable limbs. I make them out of German mohair and they have glass eyes. I used to sell them for $60 but now don't have enough time to make them.
- I'm pretty sure I'm in love with The Slovakian, even though we have never met and probably never will.
I'm not tagging 'cos I think everyone's been covered!
Happy New Year!!