Sunday, January 10, 2010

Mini Date Report

I'm confused. Really confused about how I am feeling at the moment.. Just don't know. Wasn't what I expected. I can't think straight right now as I've had about 3 hours sleep and feel like crap. 

Went to bed happy, woke up in a state of complete panic. 

Seriously...I have no idea how this is gonna go. He's really intense and not sure if I wanna go there....and a couple of other things I still need to process.... 

But he DID caress my naked body for an hour or so, all the while telling me how beautiful, it/I was so I guess that bit went kinda well...

8 comments:

Em said...

hehehe you are so fucking awesome!
woo! Ahhhh will you just enjoy being you? xx

judestone said...

don't over think it! It sounded like a rather intense night!

One date isn't a commitment - you don't have to decide right away.

You're so freakin fabulous - thanks for the update

Kerry W said...

ditto to the above...you don't have to make any decisions right now Frankie. Why not just enjoy the ride?

KRISTIN said...

stop panicking girl! just take each day as it comes... no point over analysing it! as the girls said, it's just a date... see what happens from here... xoxo

cam said...

Adding my agreement to what's already been said but totally understand the need to analyse, ponder, deconstruct and freak out over each detail (or am I just projecting here?).

Robyn said...

ditto re ALL of about but... don't ignore the warning signs don't ignore the warning signs don't ignore the warning signs don't ignore the warning signs don't ignore the warning signs don't ignore the warning signs don't ignore the warning signs don't ignore the warning signs don't ignore the warning signs

Nicole said...

Um, so I take it you had sex on the first date !! Woot Woot !!! Live in the moment you crazy messed up biarch... Live. in. the. moment. xxx

Frankie said...

Yeah thanks guys I know..but I can't help it I just over think everything.

Don't worry Robyn there were no warnings signs at all.. a first for me. Just ME...I should come with a warning!

No Nic we did NOT...I just somehow ended up sprawled naked on my bed at the tail end of a 9 hour date...I don't think that implies ANYTHING ;o)