Saturday, January 2, 2010

Diary of a Stalker (Cyber Edition)


Friday 1 January, 2010
Dear Diary,
I thought I would start 2010 with some cyberstalking (that way I don't have to get dressed). I googled Blockbuster Guy's internet dating name to see if he was on any sites...so I could laugh at how he's still pathetic and single...much like myself.
He was noticeably absent from his usual haunts...RSVP and Oasis Active..but he popped up on...Red Hot Pie...that site for people wanting to have sex with other people.
Luckily I have anonymous random membership to that site from previous cyber stalking activity so I perused his profile.
There was no photo, but the tag line was "I'm horny and want some attention NOW". Very alluring.
I managed to resist his saucy come on but decided to send him a contact email anyway.
"Dear *insert his real actual name here*. You will never get any sex if you don't have your photo up".
The end.


--------------------------------------

Saturday 2 January, 2010
Dear Diary,
He hasn't replied to my email yet. I don't know why...
Today I'm going to play Wii with The One Formerly Known as Miss Moneypenny!
The end.


--------------------------------------

8 comments:

Em said...

ahahahahahaha! you make me laugh m'dear, i think i need some tips in the stalking department actually!

Kerry W said...

bwahahahaha! Never a dull moment in Frankie's world!

Frankie said...

I'm sorry Em but Frankie cannot assist in stalking by people who already have access to real life Manflesh.

Frankie's world would indeed be dull Kerry, if she did not make the effort to humiliate those who thwarted her...

Nicole said...

You crack me up girl. I would love to visit your world sometime.

nwtrunner said...

Sigh.....

Flea said...

Good on ya Frankie!

judestone said...

I love it. I would have paid to see his reaction to your email!

You are the hawtness! xo

Frankie said...

he he..I love being bad...