Yep, that's Frankie circa 1985, around the time I bought my first weights bench - 5'8 and 55kg. Go on, laugh it up. No boobs and ugly hair. We won't mention the swimmers.
So I've been a bit slack with the old blogging lately and thought I'd chuck in a random post just for fun. Very busy, and just basically DOING IT (instead of talking about doing it).
- I weighed myself this morning and for the first time in nearly 3 years my bodyfat was less than 40% (yays).
- Kids were supposed to be back at school Tuesday but Ethan's been off sick for two days (nooo).
- Today I asked him if he wanted me to pick him up a donut from the bakery on the way home. His reply - "don't you think I've had enough sugar today?" (WTF?).
- The Slovakian is doing my frikkin' head in (still incredibly hot though).
- The Idiot Formerly known as Blockbuster Guy (IFKABBG) may or may not have moved into a cheap and nasty rental around the corner from me (even more cheap and nasty and MY rental).
- Still been doing the occasional 'semi-stalk' of IFKABBG. By semi-stalking I mean totally NOT actual stalking. Actual stalking is when like you wait til the kids are asleep and drive past his place in your pyjamas. That is TOTALLY not what I've been doing. I'm just occasionally driving past there at 1am in the morning when I am coming home from various social events I've been attending. Nothing fully stalkerish about that. It's called 'taking a slight detour', that is all.
That's all I have to report right now. Trying to work up courage to get out in the shed for hams, biceps and cardio but it's bloody cold!