Monday, June 29, 2009

What was I saying?


 I seemed to have kicked the weekend blues. Had a relaxing, kid free weekend and did a lot of organising and planning for when uni starts. The tentative timetable for semester 2 is out and it worked out perfectly. I already work Tues/Wed/Thurs and turns out my lectures/tutorials are on Mondays and Fridays. Will be a busy time - *gulp*.
That's about it. No drama in my life this week, but I do have a date with a firefighter, as soon as we can both get our timetables to sync up. Apart from all the creepy guys who want to date me the only other guys who contacted me on the dating sites were two 37 year old firefighters..bit of a co-incidence so took it as a sign (this was before I took my profile off).
One is 7'3" tall and looks like a bit of a bogan so giving him a miss (seriously...I measured it..221cm - that's taller than my door frame!). The other is 5'11" and seems very nice. Might be too nice though. He actually keeps telling me he's nice so that's a worry. I don't mind 'nice' but I need some bad underneath..ya know?
I'm outta here.





4 comments:

Kerry W said...

Yeah...a bit of 'bad' underneath makes life a bit more in-te-resting...he..he.. ;)

Frankie said...

Yeah..I be needin' bad right NOW.

judestone said...

Firemen? WOOO! Love it.

Did you have any luck with your DVD library? I love having the power to mix it up.

Sounds like things will be busy - but sometimes that when a routine becomes a comfort rather than a hassle (or is that just me?)

Let us know how it all goes!

Frankie said...

Hey Jude.

I have SUCH a thing for fireman, but to be perfectly honest, I'm just not that excited about men anymore...like I just am suddenly OVER it. I'm sure I'll get excited again one day but right now I just get excited about doing daggy stuff with my mates on the weekend. Much more fun.

I have about 30 dvd's and lots are too hard for me at the moment. I have probably 10 I could use as cardio but I'm kinda hooked on the treadmill with the Star Trek DVD playing.

No you're not the only one I LOVE a routine. I'm all organised and colour coded and feeling gooood!